July 6, 2012

Saeed Yokota Erena wins AKB48 Research Student’s preliminary janken tournament



On July 4th, the preliminary janken tournament for AKB48’s Research Students was held at AKB48 Theater in Akihabara.
Out of the 21 participants, 12th Generation Research Student Saeed Yokota Erena climbed to the top, and received the ticket to participate in the ‘AKB48 29th Single Senbatsu Janken Tournament‘, which will be held on September 18th at Nippon Budokan.
In the final round, Saeed “threw paper” against 13th Generation Research Student Murayama Yuiri, and won in the first try.
Saeed commented, “Last year, I lost in the first round of the preliminary tournament. It’s still unbelievable, but I’m very happy that I won. I will do my best for all the research students at Nippon Budokan. My goal is center.


Source & Image: Nikkan Sports

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...