July 18, 2012

AKB48’s Shinoda Mariko reveals her desire for marriage



On July 17th, AKB48’s Shinoda Mariko held a product launch event for the 2nd collection of her wedding dress brand, ‘Love Mary‘.
When asked about the topic of marriage, Shinoda revealed, “I want to eventually get married. I will think about marriage after I graduate from AKB48. I want to start love after graduating.
On this day, tv/radio personality Sakajo Miki announced her pregnancy at 53 years of age. Shinoda commented, “Congratulations. It gave me courage. Maybe I don’t have to get married until I’m in my 50’s.
At this event, Shinoda got to wear 2 of her dresses, while 3 other models also appeared wearing colored dresses. She smiled as she said, “I want to wear them all. My wedding ceremony? I want to have it overseas. I want to have it many times. When it comes to wedding dresses, I want to wear many of them.” Regarding her ideal type, she revealed. “I like someone who’s playful. I want to be able to act stupid together. My type is someone who’s mischievous.
Additionally, Shinoda was questioned about Maeda Atsuko’s graduation as well as Sashihara Rino’s transfer to HKT48. “Things haven’t changed. Everyone is carefree. Acchan, since her graduation was decided, she’s been open and cheerful. Sasshi comes back on programs, so the atmosphere doesn’t really change.” She continued, “But she has to go back and forth from Fukuoka to Tokyo, so she seems to be physically worn out.
The theme of Shinoda’s 2nd collection is “gorgeous adult”. It will be available at ceremonial halls and dress shops starting in spring of 2013.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...