June 15, 2012

Ono Erena holds release event for “Erepyon”


On June 13th, former AKB48 member Ono Erena held a release event for her solo debut single, “Erepyon“, at Lazona Kawasaki.
Ono graduated from AKB48 in September of 2010, so this marked her first time standing on stage in over a year and a half. During the event, she was surprised to hear that her single ranked 2nd on Oricon’s daily ranking on its first day. Ono gave a big smile as 3,000 fans called out, “Congratulations!“.
Before the event, Ono held an interview with reporters. Regarding the lyrics she wrote herself, she explained, “It’s important to live with a dream. I wanted to deliver a message that I will do my best, so please follow me.
Regarding AKB48’s recent General Election, Ono commented, “I only saw the results.” She then talked about Oshima Yuko, who claimed the center position, saying,”She’s a woman with a strong heart. I believe she will continue to lead AKB48.”
Check out pictures from the event below!
Source & Photos: Oricon

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...