June 13, 2012

Maeda Atsuko returns to her hometown for AKB48 performance


On June 11th, AKB48’s Team A took their nationwide tour to Ichikawa City in Chiba.
AKB48’s ace and soon-to-be graduate, Maeda Atsuko (20), is from Ichikawa City. She has visited the city various times for handshake events and other outings, but this will be her first time there for an AKB solo performance. 1,900 fans did an “Acchan Call” as the star returned to her hometown.
Maeda smiled as she stated: “When I was little, I played on this very stage in kindergarten during our dancing and singing event. When I was in kindergarten I danced on this stage, and I am happy to return here once again after so many years. This is my first time hearing everyone call to me ‘welcome back’.
Maeda, as well as Nakaya Sayaka (20), Katayama Haruka (22), and Iwasa Misaki (17) triumphantly returned to their hometown to perform 25 songs, including their new track “Manatsu no Sounds good!



Source: Sanspo

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...