June 22, 2012

AKB48’s Shinoda Mariko gets punished on PON!



AKB48’s Shinoda Mariko (26) recently updated her Twitter with a picture of herself wearing a balding wig and men’s underwear.
Shinoda is currently a regular on the TV program “PON!” and on a previous show they announced a “Batsu Game” (a punishment game). The punishment would come to Shinoda if she got 5th or below during AKB’s 4th General Election. During the election, Shinoda came in 5th, meaning that she had to partake in the Batsu Game. Her punishment aired on the program on June 20th, with Shinoda wearing a balding wig and men’s underpants.
Shinoda tweeted the picture, “Oh my gosh, even though it was a Batsu Game I had fun ♪ Or perhaps I should say I enjoyed myself to my heart’s content (haha).
Shinoda received many retweets and her followers commented, “Oh my God, that was interesting, and it was a good laugh.”, “That was interesting~ ♪” and “HAHAHAHA How cute.

Source: Ameba News

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...