September 10, 2012

Takajo Aki and Nakagawa Haruka make surprise guest appearance at JKT48 Theater


On September 8th, Takajo Aki and Nakagawa Haruka made a surprise guest appearance at JKT48’s first performance at the JKT48 Theater in Jakarta, Indonesia.
During the 1st day of AKB48’s 3-day concert at Tokyo Dome, it was announced that Takajo and Nakagawa would be transferring to JKT48. In Indonesian, Takajo greeted the fans, “Everyone, I’m pleased to meet you. I’m Takajo Aki of JKT48. I’m very happy to meet you all today. I’m looking forward to singing and dancing in this theater. I would appreciate your kind support.
Located at a shopping mall in Indonesia, the JKT48 Theater opened with the members of JKT48 performing AKB48 Team B’s ‘Pajama Drive‘ in Indonesian. Takajo and Nakagawa appeared immediately after the show.
Like Takajo, Nakagawa said in Indonesian, “I’m very happy to stand on this stage with the members on the opening day of JKT48 Theater! Also, I want to hold a live at this theater with everyone soon. I will do my best with everyone, so please treat me well!
At the completion of their theater, Melody expressed, “I’m very happy that JKT48 has finally gotten their own theater!” She continued, “We will do our best at this theater which will become our home. We will chase after our dream of becoming Indonesia’s national idol.

Source & Photos: Mantan Web


0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...