September 25, 2012

AKB48 research student Saeed Yokota Erena withdraws from group


It’s been revealed that AKB48’s 12th Generation Research Student Saeed Yokota Erena (15) has withdrawn from the group.
AKB48’s official blog explains that Saeed voluntarily put in the request herself.
On the withdrawal, she commented, “I tried to manage both my activities as AKB48 and my studies, but I struggled to do them well. As a result, I’ve come down to this decision. This year I’m preparing myself for high school exams, so I want to devote myself to my studies.” She continued, “The days I spent as a research student for AKB48 were very happy. Until the day we meet again.
Saeed passed the 12th generation audition in February of last year, and made her theater debut later in May. She represented the research students in AKB48’s ‘3rd Janken Tournament‘ which was held on September 18th at Nippon Budokan.
-
Source & Image: Oricon

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...