September 25, 2012

AKB48’s Kasai Tomomi promotes horse racing game


AKB48’s Kasai Tomomi attended the “Tokyo Game Show 2012” at the Sega booth.
This past May, Kasai Tomomi was declared the winner of “AKB no Gachi Uma”, for betting on the correct horses for two weeks in a row. “I didn’t know anything about horse racing and the winning combination. My choice was due to simple things like my birthday. I was really surprised.
Kasai was there to promote the horse racing application for smartphones called “Derby Owners Club”. Kasai commented, “I was really moved, because the horses runs their hardest. Even people who don’t know anything about horse racing can enjoy this game.”
“Derby Owners Club” allows the player to raise a racehorse and enter them in derbies in hopes to win. Famous horses are also featured in the game.

Source: ManTan Web

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...