September 23, 2012

SKE48’s Inuzuka Asana resumes activities after suspension


Tokyohive previously reported that SKE48 research student Inuzuka Asana had been suspended from all activities due to an e-mail she sent to ‘SKE48 Mail’.
After investigation, it was revealed that Inuzuka Asana had accidentally forwarded an email to “SKE48 Mail” that she had received from a friend. She will resume her activities tomorrow.
Inuzuka wrote, “I take full responsibility for causing this misunderstanding. I am extremely sorry for causing my fans and members to worry. I will do my best to pay careful attention to what I do in the future, so that this doesn’t happen again. And once again I realize the importance of my fans. I’ll never forget this feeling and I’ll do my best to go toward my dream.  So, please continue to support me.”
Source: SKE48 Official Page

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...