September 30, 2012

NMB48’s Jo Eriko graduates from the group


On September 28, NMB48’s Jo Eriko (13) held her graduation concert at NMB48 Theater in Namba, Osaka.
Jo is the center for Team M, and her graduation was held as a part of their recent performance. As previously reported, she decided to graduate from the group in order to focus on her studies.
After performing 17 songs, Jo was moved to tears as she declared, “I don’t regret that I chose to focus on my studies. However, I’m thinking of auditioning for NMB48 in high school. I want to return.” At that moment, the crowd started chanting “come back”.
During the final song, “Boku wa Matteru“, Team N appeared on stage and sang together to see Jo off.
-
Source & Photos: Sanspo

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...