September 12, 2012

AKB48’s Watanabe Mayu wants to use ESP for the upcoming Janken Tournament?



AKB48’s Watanabe Mayu will be lending her voice to Suzuura Natsuki in the upcoming anime film “Nerawareta Gakuen”, which will be released on November 10th, and recently held the recording for the anime at a studio in Tokyo. The role is supposed to be lively, Watanabe commented, “She’s energetic, so I tried to sound energetic too”.
The film is a modern day adaptation of Mayumura Taku’s science-fiction novel. Natsuki freely uses her psychic abilities in the anime. When Watanabe was asked what power she would want she responded immediately, “I want the warp ability, because I do things slowly at my own pace”.
The AKB48 members will be chosen to sing in their 29th single via the “Senbatsu Janken Tournament” on September 18th. This time, Watanabe’s seed position allows for her to win just one match to become a senbatsu member. “That one match is important. I’m so nervous that my heart is racing.” Watanabe claims that she is weak at Janken, and she discussed about what it would be like to use ESP abilities to win the match. “I would want to use it, but I shouldn’t…but I would want to”.
==
Source: Sanspo

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...