November 29, 2012

AKB48’s Masuda Yuka announces her withdrawal from the group


On November 28th, AKB48’s Masuda Yuka announced on her official blog that she will withdraw from the group.
According to Masuda, there will be a report that she stayed overnight at DA PUMP member ISSA’s place, on a weekly magazine which will be issued tomorrow.  Masuda wrote there were things that were not true on the report, but she admitted that, “It is true that I stayed there overnight.”
She also wrote, “I caused trouble by taking blithe action that lead to a misunderstanding by many people, and I have disappointed the fans who have supported me, team members, junior members, staff members, and my family. I thought a lot about what I should do from now on, and in order for me to take the responsibility, though this is quite a sudden announcement, I am withdrawing from AKB48.”
Masuda and ISSA co-stared with each other on Miyamoto Amon’s musical “Wiz ~Oz no Mahoutsukai~.
Source & Image: natalie + Masuda Yuka’s blog

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...