November 3, 2012

SKE48’s Yagami Kumi to graduate from the group


On November 1st, it was announced that SKE48 member Yagami Kumi will be graduating from the group.
Because SKE48 Theater is currently under renovation, Yagami expressed her feelings through her Google+ account. She wrote, “SKE48 has gained 5th generation members and I now have many juniors under me. As a 1st generation member, I felt that I had to lead the other members. I also wanted my juniors to have many chances and display their talents.
She continued, “Also, as I thought about my own path, I strongly felt that I should start over again. I was thinking about graduating from the 48 group since about a year ago. It’s a decision that requires courage, but I was able to announce it today.
The exact date of Yagami’s graduation is undecided at this time. She will officially make her announcement in front of fans at SKE48’s handshake event for “Kiss Datte Hidarikiki” on November 3rd at Port Messe in Aichi.
Yagami passed SKE48’s opening audition back in July of 2008. She became a member of Team S and has been in the senbatsu since the group’s first single, “Tsuyoki Mono yo“. In AKB48’s 4th General Election, Yagami placed 28th, and has also been active as a member of the Undergirls.
-
Source & Image: natalie

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...