November 13, 2012

HKT48’s Nakanishi Chiyori to participate in “R-1 Grand Prix 2013″


On November 12, Nakanishi Chiyori (17) of Hakata, Fukuoka-based HKT48 (sister group of AKB48)appeared at a press conference for the “R-1 Grand Prix 2013” solo comedian competition.
Nakanishi, who is in charge of HKT’s variety show, will participate in the Fukuoka preliminary for the competition this year. “I do not want people to think of me as an idol; I want them to think that I’m funny.” In front of other participants, such as storyteller Katsura Sando (43), Nakanishi stated, “I will make people who think I am just an idol, regret it,” and “declared war” by making a “strange face” under the concept of “a high-grade jar at a museum.”
A grand prize of ¥5,000,000 (USD $62,861.50) will be awarded to the winner in February, and the competition will be broadcast live on Fuji TV.
-
Source and Image: Sanspo

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...