November 20, 2012

Watanabe Mayu appears at a event for ‘Nerawareta Gakuen’ with short hair

On November 18th, AKB48’s Watanabe Mayu appeared at a big event for the animated film, ‘Nerawareta Gakuen‘, cosplaying as the film’s protagonist Natsuki.
Wearing a short hair wig, Watanabe said, “I copied everything,” and showed off a star mark on her right shoulder. In great delight, she continued, “I’m having fun because I feel like I’ve transformed into Natsuki-chan.
This anime film is based on Mayumura Taku’s popular Sci-Fi novel that’s previously been adapted into a live-action film and drama. It highlights the relationships between Natsuki, her childhood friend Kenji, a girl Kenji falling for Kahori, and a mysterious transfer student named Kyogoku.

Watanabe commented on her ideal first love saying, “I like extreme things, so things like a prince, a noble, a castle! But seeing the bittersweet love that takes place in a normal school life, I think it’s wonderful.” She also shared that she doesn’t like getting up early, “I want a prince to wake me up, but reality isn’t that sweet.
‘Nerawareta Gakuen’ is currently showing in theaters across Japan. Watanabe also sings the theme song, “Sayonara no Hashi“, for the film.
Source & Photos: Oricon

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...