October 20, 2012

Nogizaka46’s Iwase Yumiko to graduate from the group


It’s been announced that Nogizaka46 member Iwase Yumiko will be graduating from the group.
Through her official blog, Iwase explained, “I have a dream. That is to start my own band. Also, to make music that I love. These are my irreplaceable and precious dreams.” She continued, “From now on, I want to do my best for my own dreams and for my music.
To her fans, she wrote, “As Nogizaka46, I won’t be able to do my best in front of everyone anymore, but from now on, I want to do my best as the normal Iwase Yumiko.” Iwase will officially graduate after participating in events for their 3rd single, “Hashire! Bicycle“, which include a handshake event on October 27th and a portrait event on November 18th.
Iwase passed Nogizaka46’s opening auditions back in August of 2011, and was the senbatsu member for their 2nd single, “Oide Shampoo“. She will be the group’s first member to graduate since their debut.
-
Source & Image: natalie

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...