October 24, 2012

AKB48’s Mitsumune Kaoru to withdraw from the group


On October 24, AKB48’s Mitsumune Kaoru revealed on her official blog that she has decided to withdraw from the group.
In the blog post titled “From Mitsumune, To My Fans”, Mitsumune explained, “My physical condition has not been good for a while and it has become difficult for me to stand in front of everyone in perfect condition.  This has definitely caused problems for those around me and also created a huge personal burden, so I have sent in a notice about my withdrawal.”
She also revealed that until she made her decision to stop her activities, she had discussed the idea with staff members through email, and issued an apology to staff members, her fellow group members, and fans stating, “I’m sorry.”
After Mitsumune’s absence from AKB48’s August concert at the Tokyo Dome due to her poor physical condition, she made a temporary comeback. However, she did not participate in an event for the movie version of “Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou” earlier this month due to her poor physical condition. On November 1, she was originally scheduled to join Team K.
-
Source and Image: Sanspo

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...