October 27, 2012

Maeda Atsuko to appear on ‘VOGUE JAPAN’ wearing 200 million yen jewelry


It’s been revealed that former AKB48 member Maeda Atsuko will be appearing in the December issue of magazine ‘VOGUE JAPAN‘ wearing a Harry Winston necklace and earrings valued at 200 million yen (approximately $2.5 million USD).
The magazine will also feature a long interview between Maeda and talento Kojima Keiko. In the interview, she talks about her honest feelings and current state of mind. She also shares stories from her childhood as well as an episode about a fan making her cry.
I say that I don’t like myself, but I wonder why I’m so glad to be myself… That’s probably because I’m as happy as can be with my life,” she expressed.
-
Source & Image: Mantan Web

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...