October 7, 2012

31 finalists of JKT48’s 2nd generation audition to attend final selection in Japan


On October 6, AKB48’s sister group JKT48 broadcast the final auditions for their second generation members on Indonesia’s largest television network “RCTI”; it was announced that “31 finalists have qualified for the final selection in Japan.”
The ‘JKT48 Second Generation Audition‘ special live stream began at 3 PM Jakarta time and when it was time to announce qualifying second generation finalists, AKB48 producer Akimoto Yasushi appeared in a surprise video.
In the video, he stated, “To all the finalists who have made it to the final audition, congratulations. Even as I say this, this is not the end.  I invite the finalists who have passed the audition today to come to Japan, where I will oversee ‘the final selection.’” Of the 67 girls who attended the final audition [in Indonesia], 31 were given ‘Japan tickets’.
Finalists who made it to the final selection expressed their joy with, “I was so happy I did not believe it. I will try my best in training from here on out,” and “I also auditioned to become a first generation member, but was not chosen. I will try my best from here on out.”
-
Source: Rakuten News
Image: Cinema Today

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...