December 17, 2012

SKE48’s Ogino Risa temporarily halts her activities to look after her sister


SKE48’s Kenkyusei Ogino Risa posted on her Google+ that she has decided to stop her activities for a while in order to focus on looking after her little sister.
Below is what she posted.
=====
This is Ogino Risa of Kenkyusei.
Thank you always for all of your support.
I have an announcement to make to everybody.
I, Ogino Risa, have decided to stop my SKE48 activities temporarily starting in December.
My 5-year-old sister recently entered the hospital, so I have decided that it’s the time to stick together with my family, and look after her.
After the discussion with staff members, I chose to stop my activity for a while.
I’m very sorry to my fans who always cheer for me, and to members who always support me.
For now, I want to put my all into looking after my sister with my family, so that I can come back and perform in front of you again, when my sister’s condition and my family situation are settled down.
Please continue to support me.
=====
According to SKE48’s management secretariat blog, they have accepted Ogino’s request to suspend her activities until the end of April.
-
Source: Ogino Risa’s Google+ + SKE48 management secretariat blog
Image: SKE48 official site

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...