December 1, 2012

AKB48’s Sato Natsuki graduates from the group


It’s been announced that AKB48 member Sato Natsuki has graduated from the group in order to focus on her studies. She will be leaving the entertainment industry altogether.
Sato joined AKB48 at the age of 15 and has been active in the group for 6 and a half years. However, when she looked at the world with a broader view, she thought about herself and realized that there are still many things that she can challenge herself to. At the same time, she felt that there are many things she has to do properly.
Right now, I want to go to college, study, and graduate. I want to do my best to be recognized as a human being,” she explained.
Sato posted a message to her fans, family, staff, and members onto AKB48’s official blog. She wrote, “The people I’ve met until now and the time we’ve spent together. Those are my treasures, and I think it will become the bread of my future. Thank you so much for the happy times.
-
Source & Image: natalie

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...