August 22, 2012

Sashihara Rino expresses her thought on 5 HKT48 members’ withdrawal



Previously, it was reported that HKT48 members Eto SayakaKomori YuiSugamoto Yuko, Taniguchi Airi, and Nakanishi Ayaka have withdrawn from the group due to personal reasons.
Through her Google+ account, Sashihara Rino expressed, “The time we spent together was short. However, they had trusted me and talked to me about many things. Still, only they know their true feelings. I don’t want to make any assumptions.
In addition, she declared, “The 5 of them are trying to move forward. For this reason, we have no time to be at a standstill.
Meanwhile, Team H captain Anai Chihiro commented, “Honestly, I was surprised. But the 5 of them have their own dreams, so I want to support them,” and center Kodama Haruka stated, “The withdrawal of 5 members will bring a major impact upon HKT48.

Source & Image: Sanspo

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...