August 26, 2012

Miyazawa Sae & Takajo Aki explain their transfer



AKB48 announced a big team shuffle on the first day of their 3-day concert at Tokyo Dome, ‘AKB48 in TOKYO DOME ~1830m no Yume~‘. On the same night, members Miyazawa Sae, Takajo Aki, Nakagawa Haruka, and Suzuki Mariya each expressed their thoughts about their transfer through their official blogs and Google+ accounts.
On her transfer to SHN48 (Shanghai, China), Miyazawa explained, “It wasn’t recommended by Akimoto-sensei, but it was something I decided for myself,” and continued, “I want to bet my life on SHN48. Since I will be going and participating, I will give it my best, even if it costs me my life.” She ended it with, “I don’t regret the decision I made.
Meanwhile, Takajo, who will be transferring to JKT48 (Jakarta, Indonesia), stated, “I’m sorry to have startled you. This transfer was something I decided myself! She further explained, “I thought that if I don’t take a step forward and challenge myself to something, it would come to an end. So everyone! Please don’t abandon me until my dreams come true. Someday, when my dreams come true, I hope to return the favor.
Nakagawa also commented, “When Akimoto-sensei told me about going to JKT48, I wanted to go from the very beginning. It’s not that I don’t like being in AKB48, but I want to go overseas and test myself! I want to take on the challenge! That’s what I thought!!!!” She cheerfully declared, “Jakarta is far from Tokyo, but wherever I go, I won’t change!
Finally, Suzuki said, “I will do my best to start up SHN48. I want to experience and be stimulated by the things AKB48 will do to build up the group from scratch.

Source & Image: Oricon via Yahoo! Japan

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...