January 5, 2013

AKB48’s Fujie Reina hosts live event, ‘Idol Hatsumode’


On January 3rd, AKB48’s Fujie Reina hosted the live event, ‘Idol Hatsumode‘, in Tokyo. While wearing a pink kimono, she excited the crowd by holding talk sessions with idol groups such as Up-Up Girls (tentative), YGA, Alice Juban, and Naaboudoufu@nana.
After the event, Fujie commented, “It was difficult because it was [limited on time], but I learned from it.” In idol group nanoCUNE, there was a member still in elementary school. ”She was so cute, I wanted to make her my little sister. I want to make her my sister more than my AKB48 juniors,” Fujie joked. She continued, “I’ve always liked idols, so it was a very ’self-profit’ event. During lessons, I often wear the Up-Up Girls’ t-shirt I received from my fans.
Aside from the above mentioned idol groups, Party Rockets, Dorothy Little Happy, Dancing Dolls, SanMyu~(β), Negicco, and Hime Kyun Fruit Can also participated in the event.
-
Source & Image: Nikkan Sports

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...